Dynamic Sales Negotiator wanted to join this successful family business
The role is extremely interesting - each day is different and rewarding.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work well under pressure, working within a dedicated team and when required, able to work on their own initiative. A professional approach to the role is vital, as is the ability to liaise with buyers and sellers, solicitors and other professionals which is a key part of this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiating offers and closing sales
- Managing the sales database
- Generate and arrange viewings
- Obtain vendor feedback
- Registering and qualifying new purchasers
- Regular communication with purchasers, vendors, and all professionals
- Proactively represent the brand to the highest level
- Embrace our membership of the Guild of Property Professionals
Please only apply if you can demonstrate the following;
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a sales negotiator
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- History of delivering high quality face to face service
Salary commensurate with experience. Referral commission available.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for us, then please do not hesitate in applying.
Expected Start Date: 18/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent