A spacious two bedroom maisonette ideally located in the centre of this sought after village within minutes walk of local shops, cafes and bars. Read more
A spacious two bedroom maisonette ideally located in the centre of this sought after village within minutes walk of local shops, cafes and bars.
BOSTONSPA Boston Spa is a predominantly stone built village with many Georgian properties, situated some 1 1/2 miles east of the A1 on the southern bank of the River Wharfe.
The village has its own good selection of shops, schools and facilities with a further range of amenities including indoor swimming pool and golf course in the market town of Wetherby some 3 miles away. Commuting links are good being almost equidistant to Leeds, York and Harrogate.
DIRECTIONS From Wetherby proceeding southbound along the A168 towards Boston Spa. Proceeding along the High Street, the property is situated above Interior Affair which is located on the corner of High Street and Stables Lane.
THEPROPERTY Tastefully presented two bedroom maisonette available for immediate occupancy in further detail comprising:-
GROUNDFLOOR Approached from the rear of the property via a private door leading to :-
ENTRANCELOBBY With staircase to :-
LOUNGE19' x 14' 9" (5.79m x 4.5m) Two secondary glazed windows to front, two radiators.
KITCHEN10' 3" x 6' 1" (3.12m x 1.85m) Range of modern wall and base units including cupboards and drawers, worktops, tiled surrounds, stainless steel sink unit, oven and hob with hood above, washing machine and dishwasher, double radiator, Vailliant gas fired central heating boiler.
SHOWERROOM13' 10" x 4' 9" (4.22m x 1.45m) Having tiled walls and shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c., double radiator, tiled floor.
LANDING With built in cupboards.
BEDROOMONE15' x 11' 9" (4.57m x 3.58m) Secondary glazed window to front, T.V. point, double radiator.
BEDROOMTWO14' x 11' 8" (4.27m x 3.56m) Window to rear, radiator, ceiling cornice.
TOTHEOUTSIDE There is allocated parking space for one vehicle at the rear within the courtyard, as well as access to a number of public car parking areas in close proximity.
COUNCILTAX Band C (from internet enquiry).
FEESAPPLY Typical fees are as follow :-
X1 tenant £200 (inclusive of VAT) X2 tenants £250 (inclusive of VAT)
Additional fees may apply if a guarantor is required.
TERMSOFLEASE 1. An Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a certain term of 6 months.
2. Rent of £795 per calendar month, payable monthly in advance.
3. The tenant to pay electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates, own contents insurance, telephone charges, etc. (where chargeable)
4. A deposit in the sum of one months rent plus £100 payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
5. The property will be available and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first months rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
6. A credit check and references are required and there is a charge for this payable by the proposed tenant/s.
7. No pets or smokers other than by prior arrangement.